St Patrick’s is a School of the Parish of the Infant Jesus.
We are a welcoming community where there is a partnership between God, parish and family.
We cater for individual needs and educate the whole person in an environment of trust and respect.
As a welcoming community that values trust and respect we will:
- encourage clear and open communication between all members of the school community.
- acknowledge and celebrate achievements by school community members.
- educate all to value their own gifts and those of others.
- create an environment in which all who enter our school will feel welcomed and valued.
As a Catholic School where there is a partnership between God, Parish and family we will:
- be welcoming to all people and invite participation in all aspects of school life.
- promote our Christian beliefs.
- reflect the value of our parish, diocese and wider church..
- nurture the development of the whole person.
- provide a learning environment through which we encourage the individual to reach their full potential.
In catering for individual needs and educating the whole person we will:
- provide a nurturing environment that allows each individual to feel secure while expressing their individual needs and learning styles.
- support teachers in their professional growth and create a partnership between school and home.
- present a stimulating and challenging curriculum to bring out the best in each child.